Easy to use Improvement Planning & progress analysis tool
Improvement Hub is an easy-to-use website that helps you manage any kind of Improvement Planning.
Whether you’re creating Whole School Development Plans, Improvement Plans, Actions Plans, Governing Body Action Plans or Subject Leader Plans, our flexible, easy to understand management dashboard allows you to:
- Collaborate with your entire team
- Immediately see the exact status of any plan
- See the progress of plans relating to the NEW OFSTED INSPECTION FRAMEWORK, KEY PRIORITIES, KEY MEMBERS OF STAFF and SUBJECT LEADERS
- Check if plans are in danger of not being completed on time so you can take action and get them back on track.
What makes Improvement Hub really special is how it links seamlessly with Inspection Coach. Whilst you are in the act of Self Evaluation, Improvement Hub will suggest one of thousands of improvement plan actions written by our inspection team. These actions are specifically targeted to meet key elements of the new OFSTED Inspection Framework.
Fully configurable and editable it is easy to make Improvement Hub match your exact requirements. Beautiful printouts ensure that at any point you can export your plans to Word or PDF to print them out in a traditional way.
1. Quickly create any plan
Unlike any other system on the market, Improvement Hub allows you to:
- Enter your own plans.
- Copy your existing improvement/action plans into the system.
- Use automatically suggested actions written by our inspection team based on your Self Evaluation answers. You can then edit these.
Once you have created a plan, set a due date and assign to any number of staff or governors to complete.
All staff will automatically receive notifications of new actions or feedback from monitoring of the plans by the senior team.
2. A live feed informs you when any plans are updated
See the live status of any plan. You can view, monitor or feedback on any plan immediately – Just click on the link.
Every member of staff receives a notification when they have an action on any plan. Everyone involved in the school improvement process knows exactly what they are responsible and accountable for.
You can effortlessly have complete oversight of school improvement live progress.
3. The management dashboard matches your exact requirements
Effortlessly monitor plans that are key to the school Improvement process:
New OFSTED INSPECTION CATEGORIES
- Key members of staff
- Subject leader plans
- Governor action plans
- Overdue / at risk plans
4. Easy to share
Your plans can now be managed in a state-of-the-art project management website and can accessed on any device at any time.
Beautiful printouts ensure that your plans can printed out in a way that is familiar to your staff – ideal for Subject Leader working parties or Governor sub committee meetings!
Amazing value for money
(less than 150 pupils)
(less than 250 pupils)
(more than 250 pupils)
“Excellent customer service and a great product. I would definitely recommend.”
Headteacher, Wickham Market Primary School